Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station is not discoverable

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
TTon
Aspirant
Aspirant

Bought refurbished 5 camera Arlo system from Amazon more than 1 mo ago.  Setting up was smooth except 1 camera required several resets.

System worked fine until 3 days ago, cannot see any picture from computer and smart phone. Base station: 3 green lights,  Cameras baterries 1 mo old, status 95% full 1 week ago

I have read trouble shooting from Arlo community and performed the following.

I go to my arlo account-  setting -  my device   : nothing showed up      Base station has 3 green lights on left.  Subsciption  Camera  supported 5,

connected 0    Base Station not discoverable

I clicked add device -  click base station -  nothing changed

I turned off base station,  router,  rehook back the computer and base station  to the netgear router and do factory resetting ( took longer than described in instruction)  nothing changed.  The base station still not discoverable on computer or phone,  it continues to have 3 green lights (home internet works fine)

Tried to resync 2 cameras as instructed but nothing seen

Please help

Thomas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
How exactly did you perform the reset? You need to hold the button until the LEDs flash amber - don't use the sync button. Then remove all devices in Settings, My Devices and start fresh. Any luck?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
How exactly did you perform the reset? You need to hold the button until the LEDs flash amber - don't use the sync button. Then remove all devices in Settings, My Devices and start fresh. Any luck?