Arlo wireless off line

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Don4wilson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo system shows off line. Tried to reset system with app, advises me of messaging service is off line ? I'm not at home and not able to check internet, base station is plugged into power pack in case of power outage
6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try a different network (3/4g or WiFi) as well as the browser interface. Does that work?

Don4wilson
Aspirant
Aspirant

have tried that. tried on browser also

Don4wilson
Aspirant
Aspirant
System is back on, had to be on arlo's end. When I tried logging on 1/2 hr ago a new terms of service page popped up and had to agree to terms and was able to check my system.....
Don4wilson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Again same thing is happening System is showing off line ... Anyone else having this problem ?
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Don4wilson,

It sounds like there could be interference which is causing the cameras to intermittently lose connection with the base station. Consider relocating the base station away from any other WiFi devices and be sure your cameras have full WiFi signal strength.

JamesC

Don4wilson
Aspirant
Aspirant

Update

issue still not resolved. All issues ( system offline ) ocured happened while away from residence. Since being home past 5 days, 1st night system went offline, resolved problem by reseting base unit. Has worked properly since.