Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo wireless not detecting motion anymore. Batteries are fully charged and sensitivity 100%.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Asmileforme2u
Aspirant
Aspirant

My cameras have worked fine in the past, up until about two weeks ago and they are not detecting anything anymore. The batteries are fully charged, I have up the sensitivity to the detection, I have made sure it's on armed for the mode. I have also restarted the base, disconnected and reconnected the cameras. The only time they work is when I do it manually.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Asmileforme2u,

Have you tried using the motion detection test to see if your camera detects motion? You can read here to learn how to use the test: How do I use the motion detection test for my Arlo device?

Asmileforme2u
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, I have. The motion detection work when it came up orange, but two of the cameras are still not picking up since I've done that. The only way they work is when I do it manually.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Make sure that your camera is not too far from the Base Station to make sure it will detect motion and to ensure a stable connection. Otherwise, contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.