Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo wireless cameras will sync but don't appear in app

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Hchris1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Just opened the box, followed all instructions, all 4 cameras finally did sync but the app is showing my device as offline and there are no cameras appearing to manage. I powered the base off and on and resync'd one of the cameras. Still showing offline with no cameras to manage. Is it a firmware issue? I just purchased it today.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Could be - what versions show in Settings, My Devices?  

You posted this last night and updates normally occur overnight.  Are things working better today?  If not, a reset may help. Use the reset button on the base until the LEDs flash amber.  Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices.  When the base has rebooted with two green LEDs (power and Internet), use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and then sync the cameras.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Could be - what versions show in Settings, My Devices?  

You posted this last night and updates normally occur overnight.  Are things working better today?  If not, a reset may help. Use the reset button on the base until the LEDs flash amber.  Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices.  When the base has rebooted with two green LEDs (power and Internet), use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to add the base and then sync the cameras.

Hchris1
Aspirant
Aspirant
That did it! Not sure if it was the overnight wait or the final reset but the cameras connected! Thanks for your help!