Arlo subscriptions

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RAWJr
Follower
Follower

I recently purchased the premium package ($99) for the year and realized that I need to get a second base station (house too big) to receive a couple of cameras farther away and need the Elite package to do so ($150).  How do I change my subscription without paying the who year again and losing the original $99?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

RAWJr wrote:

I recently purchased the premium package ($99) for the year and realized that I need to get a second base station (house too big) to receive a couple of cameras farther away and need the Elite package to do so ($150).  How do I change my subscription without paying the who year again and losing the original $99?

There is no limit on the number of bases used as any service level.... you just need to get an extra base and move it to the far end of home by ethernet cable, wifi extender with ethernet port, or another internet access point.

If you do upgrade tho, the prior level is pro-rated ( in the number of times I've done it )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

RAWJr wrote:

There is no limit on the number of bases used as any service level.... you just need to get an extra base and move it to the far end of home by ethernet cable, wifi extender with ethernet port, or another internet access point.

If you do upgrade tho, the prior level is pro-rated ( in the number of times I've done it )

Morse is faster than texting!