Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
pendragon925
Follower
Follower

Hello, I think it would be a great feature if you could set smart notifications per activity zone. For instance, I have a doorbell cam that faces the street, I would love to make an activity zone for the whole screen to get every notification BUT the vehicle notifications. But since all activity zones use the same smart notification settings my only option is to either get all the notifications(up to 100 a day on my street), no vehicle notifications at all, or really reduce my activity zone which will significantly reduce any activity it picks up.

What would be ideal is if I could set a specific activity zone only for my driveway that is set to give me only vehicle notifications. This way I can get a full camera view activity zone coverage for people, animals, etc. and only the notifications I would get for vehicles would be in my driveway activity zone.

I really like your products and am glad I switched from ring! Hope my suggestion made sense and I think a lot of customers would benefit from it! Also sorry if this is a repeated suggestion I tried to search but couldn't find a similar.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @pendragon925

Thank you for providing your feedback on the activity zones. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @pendragon925

Thank you for providing your feedback on the activity zones.