Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Hello.

Is it me or is Arlo's iOS app not showing its live camera positioning video not in fullscreen compared to watching regular live video feed, horizontally? It is noticeable in my old iPhone 6+'s. Original iPad air shows white border, but not too bad. Both use iOS v12.4.7. I know the web site said it would be blurry too to more real-time results.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ant

Have you tried updating to the latest version of iOS? Which version are you currently running?

ant
Mentor
Mentor

@ShayneS wrote:

@ant

Have you tried updating to the latest version of iOS? Which version are you currently running?

Yes, iOS v12.4.8. It is the (new/lat)est I can go on this old iPhone 6+ from early 2015.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

ant
Mentor
Mentor

@ShayneS wrote:

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Why not this forum for tech support?

dcfox1
Master
Master

@ant wrote:

@ShayneS wrote:

Why not this forum for tech support?

@ant  Because this is not tech support. It is a user to user forum. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ant

If you would like to use the new help center within your Arlo app, please go to Settings > Support.