Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo's Friends Accounts Should Get Notifications Too.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
ant
Mentor
Mentor

Original/Primary e-mail address account work fine in iOS apps on iPhone 6+ and iPad Air with their iOS v8.1.3, but not with Friends' e-mail address account with granted full administrator rights.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The friend account will receive push notifications if they are enabled. The friend account can also receive e-mail notifications if their e-mail is added to the e-mail alert list within the camera rules. Let me know if you need help setting this up!

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

Am with you on this one, If they don't allow multiple logins at least put one on "Friends" for Alert/Alarm/Chime Notification so we can actually assign one device for a standalone monitoring at home and have a small bluetooth speaker loud enuff to alert us.. 

fdemello
Aspirant
Aspirant

Anyone from Netgear going to weigh in on this? I really need the friend account to get notifications

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The friend account will receive push notifications if they are enabled. The friend account can also receive e-mail notifications if their e-mail is added to the e-mail alert list within the camera rules. Let me know if you need help setting this up!

JamesC