Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
mrs68
Aspirant
Aspirant

Device continually goes offline and when I go to the camera to resolve the issue, I see the camera is stuck in night vision mode with all the red lights on around the camera. Only way to reset it is to pull the batteries.  This is draining my batteries as well.

I have the camera in my garage and I have re-positioned it several times. There is ambient light in the garage during the day when the camera goes offline.  I have also removed the device and synced it again, but the problem persists.

11 REPLIES 11
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

contact Netgear re Support re trouble ticket

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
INTOWILD
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm interested in the solution here too. My cameras are outside and this is a constant issue for me too.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Did you open a case as suggested above?

mrs68
Aspirant
Aspirant

mrs68
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes...thanks

Spi-Cur
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm having the same problem with camera continually going offline and draining batteries
Spi-Cur
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a support ticket which sent me an email that I can't reply to that they will close the case in three days if they don't hear from me.

Spi-Cur
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a support ticket which sent me an email that I can't reply to. They will close the case in three days if they don't hear from me.

Spi-Cur
Aspirant
Aspirant
I need either a replacement camera or upgrades. I had intended to purchase this system for my niece who is in a wheelchair but I don't need to give her the same problems I'm having.
Spi-Cur
Aspirant
Aspirant

Can someone call me please because this is frustrating

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

All you have to do is go back to your case using the link in your earlier emails or my.netgear.com/mynetgear/portal/mySupport.aspx and send them a reply to your case.