Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo not recording on motion

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Toastmanpete
Tutor
Tutor

Ok, I have read loads about this motion detection not working and gone through every little details of setup. everything is spot on. the running man symbol lights up when motion is detected.Both cameras work for manually, and push notification is working but it never starts recording a clip. nothing.

I have tried creating my own modes. i have tried turning off on one camera and all shows it should be working. the running man greys out on the camera i disable motion on, then comes back highlighted when i re enable. everything should be fine, but it never records.

Any idea's?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Toastmanpete
Tutor
Tutor

Mine is now working perfectly

All i did was to run the motion test on all cameras.Light coming on on camera, saved settings, then just left them. sometime later all recordings now appearing in the library. may have been a server issue and just coincidence or maybe needed that motion best before it would start recording.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
maslen5
Star
Star
Everybody is having this issue, been going for a few days now, im still going though it now, lodged a tech support, they tried to tell me its a upspeed problem, i had that check all ok, dont know where to go from here!
Toastmanpete
Tutor
Tutor

Mine is now working perfectly

All i did was to run the motion test on all cameras.Light coming on on camera, saved settings, then just left them. sometime later all recordings now appearing in the library. may have been a server issue and just coincidence or maybe needed that motion best before it would start recording.