Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo netgear 2 cameras needing to disarm to turn off motion detection and notification?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Betta
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an older version of netgear arlo station and 2 cameras.  It doesn't have the same pencil edits. I want to turn off motion detection and notifications.  Does this mean that I can click the disarm button ?  OR do I have to just change the sensitivity level on the motion detection bar?  Is low or high end more sensitive?

What mirror screening app will allow me to view on my Pc and Samsung android simultaneously without logging out of one or the other first?

Thank you,

Betta

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Using the Disarmed mode is the easy way to prevent recordings and notifications.

You could use Google Home to cast your screen to a TV that supports casting.

Betta
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi 

Guru jguerdat

Could you tell me what is Google Home?  I am looking for a way to watch on PC and Samsung android phone without having to sign in and out of each first.

Also in the dark it is hard to view a black horse. Does the Arlo Pro 2 provide better viewing in the dark due to its being  higher HD?
Thanks
 Betta
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Google Home is an app for your phone/tablet that will cast your mobile screen to an appropriate device (smart TV, etc.) even if the app itself doesn't support casting.