Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo library no longer contains recordings, receiving notifications

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Rustyroo
Follower
Follower

I have the arlo hd security camera. My library no longer contains recordings even though I'm getting notifications the camera has gone off. Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rustyroo,

Check your active mode/rules to make sure your cameras are set up to record motion upon detection. If you're not seeing any library content after receiving a push notification, it could be that the cameras are set to notify on motion and not record.

JamesC

bdhertz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Very disappointed in this system. Mine had been down for over a month due to constant cost of replenishiung batteries. I finally decided to invest in rechargeables and purchased a new pro 2 camera to add to the 3 regular cameras I already had. Got everything back up and running yesterday only to find out that it no longer records upon motion. I get the push notifications detecting motion but no recording. I have verified on numerous smart devices and have checked all settings to ensure that they are set to record on motion but still no luck. So wake up this morning only to find my car had been broken into again with no recordings present but to add insult to injury I receive an e-mail this morning from Arlo informing me that the new batteries that I just purchased were low and needed replacing. Thanks for monitoring my battery issue but are unable to perform for the purpose the syystem was purchased for.