Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Base Station Can't Connect

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JR64030
Follower
Follower

I have had a working Arlo system for the past year.  Sometime within the past couple of weeks it stopped working and I didn't realize it right away.  The base station no longer was online and none of the cameras were available.  I noticed it when I was going in and out the front door and the camera there was not sending me notifications.  I tried everything to get it back online: unplug, reset, change ethernet cable, connect directly to Google Fiber box intead of router.  Called support and they sent a replacement base station.  It did not work either.  Called again and they sent a second base station.  It doesn't work either.  I bought a new ethernet cable and new router and it still doesn't work.  I went on Amazon and bought a new Arlo VMB4000 base station.  It won't connect either.  WTF????  I am out of ideas on how to correct this.  I currently have 4 Arlo Q cameras that work just fine since they don't require the base station but this renders my outdoor cameras useless.  If anyone can suggest ANYTHING that I have not already done, please do.  Thank you

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

What are the leds on the base front showing?

Does the base get an IP address in your router?

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------