Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo iOS app is frozen on the logo screen and can’t get past it to even show the login button

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
arloradim
Guide
Guide

HI all,

trying to open the arlo in iphone6 , system iOS12.5.5, however still freezed on a screen with arlo logo only, even no place for entering username/password    ...tried to delete the app and reinstall, tried to restart the iphone ...still the same problem ...  i can access my account on the web without any problem ...frustrated ...  please help ..

Tx

RAdim

4 REPLIES 4
kitkat91
Aspirant
Aspirant
My wife’s app is frozen on the logo screen and can’t get past it to even show the login button.

App is the most recent release and is running on an iPhone 12 iOS 15.1.1.

We have tried to reset the iPhone, offload app, reset, delete the app, etc and nothing is working. It’s been down like this for the last week. I can login to her credentials on my phone but that does not solve the issue. We can even log in on her iPad but it is frozen entirely on her iPhone.
Gskitchens
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello! I’ve had my arlo cameras for 2yrs now with very little problems. For the last 2wks, I haven’t been able to get into my app. on my Apple I phone. I spent 2hrs with tech support with no help from them. If I click on my app it shows “Arlo and the bird”, that’s as far as it goes. I’ve deleted, reinstalled, deleted, reinstalled, unplug, rebooted and it’s still stuck. I can login from my laptop and see cameras but my app will not work, it does give me alerts but I can’t see them.

Any ideas of what I can do?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi arloradim, kitkat91, Gskitchens,

Is this issue happening when you're on WiFi and/or cellular data?

arloradim
Guide
Guide

Hi Jessica,

it was happening on cellular and wifi as well - no difference.  Suddenly - after like 50 attemts -  the problem is over - I did not do anything differently - the app is working now ..... mystery where the problem was ...even no updates were released within apo store .....

Radim