Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Svenssson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi all,
I bought an Arlo hd System 4 month ago. I am looking for an additional camera. I found one in the www, but i dont know if it will be the same fitting to my System? It is looking completely similar, but it is three years old. Did netgear change something technally during the last years or should the camera be the same as mine?
Thanks for a Short feedback and a nice Weekend for all of you
3 REPLIES 3
brh
Master
Master

If I understand you correctly, the camera should be the same as the cameras in the 4 camera system you have right now.

Your Arlo system is listed as Model: VMB3000. I believe that the model of the cameras is VMS3130.

Hopefully that will help you identify the camera you saw online.

But, not only will this camera work with your system, the Arlo Pro and Pro 2 cameras will also work with it.

Brian

Svenssson
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks Brian for your quick answer. I will Check this....
Have a nice afternoon
steve_t
Master Master
Master

There have been some different hardware versions in the same product line but they should all be compatible. My recommendation is to buy Arlo Pro cameras instead of more Arlo HD cameras. The improved performance and convenience of not having to deal with CR123A batteries is significant. Arlo Pro 2 cameras are a refinement of Arlo Pro cameras but Arlo Pro cameras are a giant leap of improvement over Arlo HD