Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo did not record all day

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
KH1230
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had my Arlo camera system for 2 1/2 months. Its worked perfectly until today. I did not receive any motion alerts and it didn't record any motion all day. Any ideas? What happens if I hit the restart button on my phone app? Will it reboot the system?

3 REPLIES 3
manfredz
Hero
Hero

it may, but its probably better to hit the power button on the base station,, turn off your modem/router, wait a couple minutes, turn on your modem.router, wait a couple minutes, the power up base station.

KH1230
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was finally able to sit down and work on this today. I tried turning it off then on and reset my router. After this my cameras wouldn't work at all, before I could atleast look at them through out the day and check on the dog. Also the middle light on the front turned amber even though the Internet was working just fine and it was plugged in just fine. I replaced the cord today and that light so far is still green but the cameras were not working. I was googling other solutions and someone said after a reset you may need to delete your cameras and just start over. Of course now I cant get them to reconnect. I don't understand how something can be so incredibly difficult to work with. 

Streak2
Master Master
Master