Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo ceased working

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mike7
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have a base station and 3 VMC 3030 cameras plus a Arlo Q camera on same account.

I switched off the 3 cameras on the base station and now the system is not operating.  I have reset the base station but it does not appear on my account.  The  Arlo Q on the account continues to work fine.  I do not want to go through a new set up and opening a new account as Arlo Q is already on it.  I have rest base station but same situation.

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure what happened. Are there devices still shown in Settings, My Devices? What are the LEDs on the base showing? The left 3 should be green. If nothing is working reset using the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. Go to Settings, My Devices and remove all devices except your Q. The base should have 2 green LEDs - power and Internet. Use the Add Device button on the Cameras tab and add your base followed by syncing the cameras. Be sure to only press the sync button on the base briefly (<1 second).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure what happened. Are there devices still shown in Settings, My Devices? What are the LEDs on the base showing? The left 3 should be green. If nothing is working reset using the reset button until the LEDs flash amber. Go to Settings, My Devices and remove all devices except your Q. The base should have 2 green LEDs - power and Internet. Use the Add Device button on the Cameras tab and add your base followed by syncing the cameras. Be sure to only press the sync button on the base briefly (<1 second).

Mike7
Aspirant
Aspirant

Up and running, many thanks.  The learning is: I think I reset with power off (oh dear) and you need to close and reopen your account to get the camera update, it does not seem to update whilst live. 

Mike