Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo can't view in full screen on ipad

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Electriceyes
Aspirant
Aspirant

5 REPLIES 5
JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

The only solution for now is to update your ipad to the latest iOS version if you're using the latest updated Arlo App. 

parsrgood
Apprentice
Apprentice

That did not work for me. My iPad is up to date. And since the 2.4.7 update on the arlo app i have not been able to view live stream on all five of my cameras. This is going on three weeks now and netgear wont even acknowledge they broke their app with the last update.

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

@parsrgood

Try uninstall/re-install App or Go to profile Logout and Log back in.. If it still not working then this is something Arlo needs to fix on certain devices? Right now it's working on my 5s iphone updated to the latest iOS and updated Arlo App connected to Arlo Pro BaseStation.. Not sure if the 1st Gen Arlo BaseStation will work. It might be the issue?? Please let us know.. 

parsrgood
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks for the heads up. But I have jumped through all of the hoops. Boot, reboot, uninstall, reinstall, log out, log in. Done it all. Netgear screwed up Update 2.4.7 and they need to fix it. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

There is a new version of the iOS Arlo Mobile app available in the app store.  Please make sure your Arlo Mobile app is updated to the latest version and let us know if you continue to experience any issues.

Release Notes - iOS App 2.4.8 - 30th March 2018

JamesC