Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo can no longer find my email address

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DevonTT
Apprentice
Apprentice

I forgot the password to one of my accounts, so I had it sent to my email. I followed the prompts to reset the password, but when I hit the button to submit the new password, it greyed out and nothing happened. No confirmation that it had been changed. I tried using the new password to log in but it didn't work. So I clicked on Forgot Password again to reset it, and now it doesn't recognize my email address--the same one that it had sent a reset password link to earlier.

Do I need to recreate an account using that email? 

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

DevonTT,

Are you entering the email address exactly as it was originally entered (case sensitive)?

JamesC

DevonTT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Yes, positively.

This issue cleared up on its own the next day. And now one of my teammates is having the exact same issue when trying to log in using an email address that I shared a camera to.  There is something not quite right about Arlo's authentication process.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

The engineering team is looking into this. I will provide an update as soon as I know more.

JamesC

DevonTT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Tell them that it seems to be related to when a camera is claimed by another user, then reclaimed by the original user.