Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo cams not working again!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Irondragon
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo cams are motion working our sending video. No notifications. The only thing that works is live view. I am tired of trying to resolve Arlo Cams problems. I have other things to do.
If this isn't resolved soon I will post the worst reviews I have ever posted.
4 REPLIES 4
CraigLF
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is this a normal occurrence?  I just purchased a Pro 3 and added to my existing system.  I have the 4000 base station.  I noticed that my Pro 2 was working fine but the Pro 3 was not recording or sending notifications.  I just thought that it wasn’t as good as the Pro 2 and was about to return it.  I would really like to keep the Pro 3 if this problem can be resolved.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@CraigLF wrote:

Is this a normal occurrence?

It's not happening with my own system, though I am not using a VMB4000 base.

You might want to contact support: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx

Irondragon
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have had problems since buying.

Not constantly but it is aggravating.

Both times now it has corrected itself after a week or so.

My cams are working now.

AsoloHeart1955
Star
Star

I too am fed up with Arlo cameras. Have owned 8,  six still works well actually 4 tonight. Everyday it is a issue with one or more cameras. Cant even show on Alexa half the time. So I solved the issue. I am replacing Arlo with PTZ cameras. Have 2 with one more on the way. So sick of time outs and failed connects while trying to view my cameras (now have been 24/7 streaming. Can Arlo do that? I can even optical zoom, color night vision, auto-tracking.. and replaces several cameras view range.the two I have already replaces all of the 6 I had going last week. I can see more do more and no hassle. I WAS SO TIRED of the hassles of not being to view when I want where I want and for how long. It's my money and I spend it on useful not stressful things.