Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo camera show blue light for 3 seconds and a flash of a amber light

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Carlos_1977
Tutor
Tutor
Hi all
Just wondering if anyone can help me
My camera has suddenly started showing a blue light for about 3 seconds and the quickly flashes a amber light
I have changed the batteries and still nothing and for some reason it is no longer showing up in my devices so can only assume it's no longer connected to the base.
My thoughts are the camera has had it but before I throw it out I just thought I would ask to see if anyone else has had the same issue and managed to resolve it?

Thanks in advance
8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Warranty is for 1 year. Open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Carlos_1977,

Consider a base station reboot. Allow the base to come back online, open and close the battery compartment door on your camera and try the sync process again. Do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC

Carlos_1977
Tutor
Tutor
Hi
Yes I have tried all that
I have turned the base off for a bit longer and still does the same
I think the camera has had it too be honest
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Carlos_1977,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

dduff
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same problem here & ours is only 2 years old!!!! NOT HAPPY!!
Carlos_1977
Tutor
Tutor
Hi
I brought mine in April 2016 so hasn't even made 2 years
I'm not impressed either
dduff
Aspirant
Aspirant
I was on the phone with them 2 days ago for over an hour - had me do everything that I do every time I try to get it back online, she told me to call back again if it goes out, which it did 3 hours later!!!! I haven't called back yet, just don't have an hour & a half to waste on the phone right now. I'm considering going with another brand, I don't have too much confidence in ARLO right now!!
Carlos_1977
Tutor
Tutor
Yes mate you and me both I am finding myself checking the other cameras everyday now
Not a happy customer at the moment