Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jimmy06
Aspirant
Aspirant

Camera not getting live feed but will let me watch in library did update for the camera and it hasn’t worked properly so can anyone help

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You're gonna need to tell us a lot more details. App or web browser? WHat have you tried? What do you see?

Jimmy06
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes sorry it’s on my iPad it’s the arlo ap camera needed update did this and the camera just won’t go live feed but it is recording everything night vision working on it it just won’t live feed some times it won’t connect  either  and when trying to connect to base station the blue light will sometimes stop and it will flash Amber I don’t know what to try that’s why I came on here to see if I could get some advice of advice off any of you lot thank you for the reply 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Thanks for the details but a period here and there helps readability.  🙂

I'd start by removing the camera from Settings, My Devices and resyncing. It may also be that the camera is too far from the base or something that uses the 2.4GHz band is interfering with the signal between the base and camera.

Jimmy06
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for replying again I have tried this a few times and still nothing and I leave the camera next to base station when trying to sync it will connect sometimes but still no live feed and it still keeps disconnecting its self to can you recommend anything else 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There may be a hardware problem. Use the Contact Support link at the bottom here.