Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo camera keeps disconnecting. Tried rebooting/resetting Base Station and works for 2 days.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
FlemingCJ
Follower
Follower

We loved our alro system when we first got it last December. However, over the last few weeks the cameras and doorbell keep disconnecting. I have tried powering the base station down and restarting it--that fixes it for a day or so. I've tried removing and re-connecting all cameras (also fixes it for a few days). I just recently reset the base station and re-added everything. It worked like normal again for a two days, but once again the cameras are showing offline or when online, not triggering when they see motion.  We have fiber internet and nothing has been changed with the location of the cameras the last few weeks.  I also confirmed the base station software is up to date. Has anyone else experianced this and have a solution? Having to reset the base station or re-sync cameras every other day is just not an option. 

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi FlemingCJ,

When you said your Arlo cameras keep disconnecting, what LED lights are showing on your Base Station? You could also read this article to learn how to troubleshoot when your Arlo cameras go offline: My Arlo wire-free camera is offline; how can I troubleshoot it?