Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Mezjr
Aspirant
Aspirant

Base station keeps dropping offline.

Reset it by unplugging power everything syncs then I try to access cameras and base station drops offline.

Have Netgear AC1750 router direct cable connected.

Can't find article on how to update firmware.

I have another base station that works fine connected to different ATT DSL router.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mezjr
Aspirant
Aspirant
It was a cabling issue I had caused. I have an ATT DSL Wireless router. I plugged an old hub into the DSL router to increase ports available on the DSL router. I recently added 2 AC1750 NETGEAR routers. I forgot about the hub. I removed the hub from the network

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If possible, swap the bases... if the problem follows the one giving you trouble now then contact Netgear re possible warranty

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mezjr,

When you notice this behavior, what is the status of the internet LED on the affected base station? Do you notice the same behavior when attempting to view from all clients/devices (web client, mobile app etc)?

JamesC

Mezjr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Swaoped bases problem remains. Moved base connectionfrom HUB to direct router connection problem solved thanks
jcwrks
Luminary
Luminary

Not to split hairs, but the way I read your first post the Arlo base was connected directly to the router. I see no reference to a "hub". If you do have a hub I hope it's really a switch. Robot wink

Mezjr
Aspirant
Aspirant
It was a cabling issue I had caused. I have an ATT DSL Wireless router. I plugged an old hub into the DSL router to increase ports available on the DSL router. I recently added 2 AC1750 NETGEAR routers. I forgot about the hub. I removed the hub from the network