Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
madar1a
Guide
Guide

It worked fine this morning. Now it's showing Log Back In screen, but logging in either times out, or returns Internal Server Error, or 404. Looks like a backend issue.

My family members have different user ids, and no one can log in.

Arlo status page shows no problems. Could Arlo Support team please investigate this?

Cameras are working and notifications from them are being delivered, but I can't view them or disable/enable the cameras because I can't log in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for your patience while worked to resolve this Login issue. This issue has been resolved & you should now be able to login. 

View solution in original post

Best answers
  • ShayneS
    Arlo Moderator
    Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the reports. The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community. You can check he status page anytime here: Arlo Status Page 

26 REPLIES 26
Wilburdoo
Guide
Guide
I'm currently experiencing issues with the app istelf as well. I can't even login, but am able to login with my credentials here....
TTEST
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue

Jyad
Apprentice
Apprentice

3/25/22 9;30 pacific.  Android app keeps saying "something went wrong try again".   Windows browser login says internal error.

Wifi is fine.  Base station looks connected. 

Dan-M
Guide
Guide
I am also experiencing this problem
Aspirant
Aspirant
RobyzEz
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fellow users,

I cannot access my Base Station since this morning, all worked fine untill today. I get the message back "Internal Server Error"  or a 404 error code with along https:// url behind it.

Unplugged my basestation, resetted it etc, nothing works, anybody?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for the reports. The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community. You can check he status page anytime here: Arlo Status Page 

daisymay1212
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here

Aimeerxmba
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue here - which is very frustrating given I'm trying to monitor house from afar today while having an estate sale. Wonder if I will be refunded part of my service fee for the month, Arlo team?
Morglea
Aspirant
Aspirant
When I try logging into my account it says “internal server error.” I normally stay logged into the account but it will occasionally kick me out. I’ve never had this issue until now. I have an iPhone 13 and the app is up to date. I have tried restarting my phone and that did not work.
madar1a
Guide
Guide

Please update https://status.arlo.com page. Customers need to know there's an issue without having to go through all the steps in online chat to get to a human being, or having to post in the forum.

People just want to know whether it's an issue specific to them and they need to debug it, or if it's an issue on Arlo side and they can just leave it to you folks to fix it. Updated status page helps with that.

GP082903
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to access my cameras ASAP!!!. App not working, Website has internal server error!!!!

What is customer support number !!!! 

Chat worthless !!!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @madar1a

Thanks, This status page has already been updated. 

wschlotter
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently changed my password on a desktop web browser. The app is now requiring me to login again, but it says something went wrong. When i go to the web portal i get an Internal Server error.

My guess is that something screwed up because I had set to have the app 2FA when logging in.

Not sure what to do to login.

ATXScott
Guide
Guide
Yep me too. This is the 3rd issue in 3 days. Lots of problems with Arlo going on
Wilburdoo
Guide
Guide
I'm getting push notifications from the app, but unable to open the app and look at any videos. I'm getting 'Internal Error' in a red window at the top when trying to login. Hoping it corrects itself soon, and I don't have to go through the joys of tech support again.....
sjohn8016
Aspirant
Aspirant

I went to the status page and for the March 25th date it shows no incidents reported.

With the issues shown in this post and the moderator acknowledging there is an issue, the status page should not be showing nothing for today.  

Please update so we can monitor the current status and resolution when it's obtained.

Arlo.jpg

Carolinagirl99
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue, my cameras are alerting me but I can’t login to see what is going on. Any idea on how much longer before the issue is resolved?
JennB
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was logged out of my Arlo account on my iPhone.  I am unable to log in to my Arlo app on my phone.  When attempting to log in, I get a message that states Internal server error and a code 404.  My husband is getting the same message.  Please investigate this issue.

Mark-Anthony76
Aspirant
Aspirant
My app was working fine this morning. Now app is not allowing any login Received error code (404)
StudioLegaleSLS
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same problem in Italy in THIS moment.

4 account (my father, my son, my work, my home...) as totally unvailable.

Windows: Internal server error

my iPhone 13 Pro max: not work login

Samsung S21 pro of my son: error

Firefox Browser and Safari in iMac in home: no work, error, service unvalaible

ecc..

My2ç: your service is DOWN.

very very VERY bad!

sjohn8016
Aspirant
Aspirant

My Arlo came back on line for me just now.

Aimeerxmba
Aspirant
Aspirant
Mine is back online but there are no recordings saved for the last 2 hours or so.
sjohn8016
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for the quick response.

Arlo.jpg