Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app for iphone

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Cavekidzz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Installed Arlo system and I am having issues on the app. The app is showing offline and cameras are showing getting status. All lights are green on the base station. I also gave my wife an invitation to view system on her phone with admin rights. She is able to see all cameras and is showing online for her with no issues. I do not understand why my app is having issues and my wife is not. The system was working fine for the last 3 months but now is having an app issue. Same issue also when I try to view the system from my iPod mini. I tried to reinstall the app but no luck. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
Streak2
Master Master
Master

What happens if you login using a browser https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login ?

Are your Apple devices all running the same version of IOS?

Cavekidzz
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you for the reply. Apple devices are all running on the same version. I tried the login browser. Once I logged in, I went in to view cameras under my account section. It said the safari did not recognize the address.
Streak2
Master Master
Master

Try and reset your Apple devices using the 2 button reset method. Either home and power or volume down and power depending on which Apple devices you have.

When you successfully logged in, which browser were you using?

When you enter the address into Safari it will try and prompt you to use the app instead, however you can click on Please take me to the Arlo Website now to override this.