Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Wirefree Camera Not Syncing

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Recurvegurl Aspirant
Aspirant
My Arlo Wirefree Camera will not sync. It blinks the blue LED but eventually (this takes forever) times out. I have changed the batteries, followed the troubleshooter, and even reset my entire system and started all over. Nothing works. I tried sending in an email to support and the online email window just disappeared. I tried chatting with an agent online and the chat just keeps saying waiting for an agent. I also tried searching for articles and it keeps saying the same troubleshooting steps over and over. This is not the first issues I have had with this system and I'm sure it won't be my last. I am almost convinced that I completely wasted my money. Someone....Anyone....please help.
Guru jguerdat Guru
Guru

Describe the whole process you have tried in detail. Breifly, you should press the base sync button without holding it for 2 seconds, then press the camera sync button. The Camera LED on the bse should blink green until the camera syncs. Holding the base sync button is a problem.

Recurvegurl Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat I walked thru step by step..press the sync on the station for a few seconds (it blinks green), press sync button on camera for a couple seconds (It blinks blue), wait forever as camera blinks away and station times out. After trying this more than 20 times, I removed all devices from my base station and completely restarted the entire system syncing all of the cameras again (everything synced except this camera). Last night I was flustered, I did a complete factory reset and FINALLY got it to sync. However, I have a hand today working right in front of one of the other cameras (has been for like 2 hours) and it has only notified me once. GEEZZZ what a great product. Hindsight is 20/20 on choosing security cameras I guess.

ShayneS Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support