Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Recurvegurl
Aspirant
Aspirant
My Arlo Wirefree Camera will not sync. It blinks the blue LED but eventually (this takes forever) times out. I have changed the batteries, followed the troubleshooter, and even reset my entire system and started all over. Nothing works. I tried sending in an email to support and the online email window just disappeared. I tried chatting with an agent online and the chat just keeps saying waiting for an agent. I also tried searching for articles and it keeps saying the same troubleshooting steps over and over. This is not the first issues I have had with this system and I'm sure it won't be my last. I am almost convinced that I completely wasted my money. Someone....Anyone....please help.
3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Describe the whole process you have tried in detail. Breifly, you should press the base sync button without holding it for 2 seconds, then press the camera sync button. The Camera LED on the bse should blink green until the camera syncs. Holding the base sync button is a problem.

Recurvegurl
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jguerdat I walked thru step by step..press the sync on the station for a few seconds (it blinks green), press sync button on camera for a couple seconds (It blinks blue), wait forever as camera blinks away and station times out. After trying this more than 20 times, I removed all devices from my base station and completely restarted the entire system syncing all of the cameras again (everything synced except this camera). Last night I was flustered, I did a complete factory reset and FINALLY got it to sync. However, I have a hand today working right in front of one of the other cameras (has been for like 2 hours) and it has only notified me once. GEEZZZ what a great product. Hindsight is 20/20 on choosing security cameras I guess.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support