Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire-Free Camera offline

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Marcio
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo with 4 cameras. I bought in February this year. A camera is off, despite the distance to the base is only 2 meters and the battery is almost full. I press the sync, but nothing happens, I see that it is off, no power. Retreat and put the battery back again and run for another 24 hours. I'm doing several tests, but only this camera gives this problem. I replaced the battery from the camera with the other, but the problem continues. How can I solve this?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While I think it sounds like a bad camera that needs a trouble ticket to get an RMA, try switching the camera with another to see if the symptom follows the camera. You can also remove the camera from your setup and then attempt to resync.  A last gasp attempt would be to power cycle the base but I seriously doubt that will do anythng.

Marcio
Aspirant
Aspirant

I will try to restart the system and observe. I will also replace the batteries with new ones. Then I will speak what happened. Thank you.

Marcio
Aspirant
Aspirant

After doing several tests, the problem worsened. The camera does not stay on for long. RMA for sure.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Marcio,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to resolve this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. If you have any additional questions/concerns feel free to private message me. I would be happy to help.

JamesC