Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Wire-Free Camera, Model VMS3330 how to enable two-way speech

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jgscorp45
Follower
Follower

I have searched in the community and also the reference material included with this product but can't figure out how to enable two-way speech. Can someone please tell me how to enable two-way speech on both the smartphone and my computer for this model. I just purchased from HSN and the host stated this capability was included.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

jgscorp45 wrote:

I have searched in the community and also the reference material included with this product but can't figure out how to enable two-way speech. Can someone please tell me how to enable two-way speech on both the smartphone and my computer for this model. I just purchased from HSN and the host stated this capability was included.

Thank you.

There are two models of Arlo that many get confused... ( as did HSN).....The ARLO amd ARLO PRO.

The original Arlo does NOT have audio. The Arlo PRO does.

From the info you gave, you have the Arlo model.....the easiest way to tell is the Arlo takes 4  batteries, while the PRO take a battery cube pack.

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

jgscorp45 wrote:

Thank you.

There are two models of Arlo that many get confused... ( as did HSN).....The ARLO amd ARLO PRO.

The original Arlo does NOT have audio. The Arlo PRO does.

From the info you gave, you have the Arlo model.....the easiest way to tell is the Arlo takes 4  batteries, while the PRO take a battery cube pack.

Morse is faster than texting!