Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Web Login

Discussion stats
ceesa123
Tutor
Tutor

I'm unable to log into the Arlo Login page using my username and password.  This link isn't working, https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

Register for the Arlo Community for updates on this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for the update Ceesa123,

Do you get any error message when attempting to login via firefox? I just tried Firefox and was able to access the site and login successfully. You may want to consider upgrading your IE browser to the latest version as IE9 is not supported for use with the Arlo Site.

For your reference here is a list of supported browsers and versions:

• Internet Explorer 10 or above
  • Firefox 3.5 or above
  • Safari 3 or above (Except on Windows and Linux)
  • Chrome

I'll be on the lookout for you update on what (if any) errors you are seeing.

Best Regards,

Christin e - Arlo Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

First , what system, browser, phone are you trying to use...? More info may help.

I just tested the link on a pc with firefox and it came up fine

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Good morning Ceesa123,

I am sorry to hear you cannot log into your Arlo account. I just tested this link myself was able to be redirected to the Arlo site as expected. Can you provide additional details as to what device and/or browser you are using? Any additional information can greatly assist us in attempting to replicate the issue and provide a solution.

I look forward to your next update!

Best Regards,

Christine - Arlo Team

____
ceesa123
Tutor
Tutor

I'm using Firefox 35.0 and also IE 9.  I was able to see my cameras yesterday on Firefox. 

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for the update Ceesa123,

Do you get any error message when attempting to login via firefox? I just tried Firefox and was able to access the site and login successfully. You may want to consider upgrading your IE browser to the latest version as IE9 is not supported for use with the Arlo Site.

For your reference here is a list of supported browsers and versions:

• Internet Explorer 10 or above
  • Firefox 3.5 or above
  • Safari 3 or above (Except on Windows and Linux)
  • Chrome

I'll be on the lookout for you update on what (if any) errors you are seeing.

Best Regards,

Christin e - Arlo Team

____
ceesa123
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you.  I solved this by loading IE 11.  Problem is solved.  🙂

Jkoshero
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you
NOVAEd
Initiate
Initiate

I am using the latest verison of Firefox and IE11.  I am unable to login.  I get no error message.  I have reset my password a number of times.  I have logged in successfully before.

Buizhang
Initiate
Initiate
I can not login from app Android version
ceesa123
Tutor
Tutor

I have the Arlo app installed on my iPhone, iPad, laptop with Windows and the Andriod app on my second tablet.  I don't see any issues with logging in.  Maybe try removing your app and reinstalling.  Or, try making a new account. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Buizhang,

Welcome to the community!  Please make sure you have the latest version of android installed on your device along with the most up to date version of the Arlo app.  If your device is up to date please consider uninstalling and redownloading the Arlo app. If you are still having issues after updating/reinstalling, please let me know what android device and version you are running.  Let us know if this helps solve the issue and thank you for posting on the community!

JamesC

drchilds
Aspirant
Aspirant
I cannot get arlo to download on my notebook 4 android phone.
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

drchilds,

Please ensure that you have the latest version of Android installed on your phone. You could download the Arlo App by going to the Playstore directly or going to the website arlo.netgear.com on your phone. By going to the website, it will redirect you to the Playstore. Is there a particular error message you are getting when trying to download the Arlo App?

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
Sam193
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have can,t setup on web

KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Sam193,

Welcome to the Community!

Could you describe any error messages that you are getting when trying to setup your system via the web?

In addition, kindly provide the computer OS and browser that you are using to access the Arlo Setup.

Looking forward to your response!

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
AkInS5
Aspirant
Aspirant
Why can't get in my account
AkInS5
Aspirant
Aspirant
Why I get in account
KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

AkInS5,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you encountering any error messages when creating an account? Have you tried to create an account via the WebUI and Mobile App?

Looking forward to your response!

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
doreen3185
Initiate
Initiate

trying to link my laptop

KristynM
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

doreen3185,

Welcome to the Community! Have you gone through the steps during New System Setup? If so, what errors or difficulties are you having? This information will allow us to see about providing the correct solution to you.

I will be looking forward to your response!

Regards,
KristynM
Arlo Support Team
jdannenberg1110
Aspirant
Aspirant

hoe kan ik extra camera toevoegen?

jdannenberg1110
Aspirant
Aspirant

how to add extra camera?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jdannenberg1110,

You can add additional cameras the same way as you would add the first camera. Once you have your base station setup on an account and online press and release the sync button on the base station and allow the camera LED to blink green then press and release the sync button on the camera. The camera LED will then blink blue and if the camera sync is successful it will blink blue rapidly and turn off. The camera will then appear in your account ui. 

Hope this helps!

JamesC

Countrygirl
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have one camera that shows online and motion detected but nothing recorded how do I fix it
Countrygirl
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 1 camera that will detect motion but no recording how do I fix this