Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo VMC3030 our settings do not stay at 70% on sensitivity and length of recording

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
nascarnbronsfan
Tutor
Tutor

our settings do not stay at 70% on sensitivity and length of recording at more than 10 seconds... I have repeatedly tried changing this - Arlo VMC3030

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like not properly saving settings.... Go to MODE, pick the one you want to edit, pick camera...

go to the slide bar and adjust sense level... go to the top of prgm page and click on the EDIT RULE... this will take you back one page and at the bottom of that page is SAVE

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Sounds like not properly saving settings.... Go to MODE, pick the one you want to edit, pick camera...

go to the slide bar and adjust sense level... go to the top of prgm page and click on the EDIT RULE... this will take you back one page and at the bottom of that page is SAVE

Morse is faster than texting!
nascarnbronsfan
Tutor
Tutor

thank you - that seems to work. Also Google Chrome will not let me see LIVE video - I have to use Internet Explorer

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The latest update of Chrome disables Flash. Here are full directions:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Arlo-Pro/Arlo-Pro-cameras-will-not-stream-live-image/m-p/1333915#M1...