Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
byf41
Initiate
Initiate

I had an Arlo system with 7 standard and 1 Q cameras which was sold and Included with the house I moved out of 2 months ago . When I cancelled It said the subscription would end and the end of the 1 year already paid period and no refund for the balance . Fine . So I thought I cancelled my subscription but just got an email stating the subscription will be renewed In October using the card on file . I cannot find a phone number to speak with a human and no longer want or need this service . What do I do ? 

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you use the app and check Settings, Subscription, do you see anything to allow you to cancel? If the sub is still valid, you can also use Settings, Support to get to the support folks. Otherwise, maybe @JamesC or @ShayneS can help.

byf41
Initiate
Initiate

When I go to the app , then my subscription , It says my plan has been cancelled but I still have access to features until 9/13 . However , as I stated , I got an email stating that my subscription will be renewed on 9/14 using the card on file . Is there a number to speak with a human ?   

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@byf41 wrote:

When I go to the app , then my subscription , It says my plan has been cancelled but I still have access to features until 9/13 . However , as I stated , I got an email stating that my subscription will be renewed on 9/14 using the card on file . Is there a number to speak with a human ?   

If your subscription is still in force, then you can go into the support area of the app, select a camera, and then scroll down to the contact area.  That should include a phone option.

You could also try changing some of the payment information, if that works you hopefully would have any renewal attempt rejected.