Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo SERIAL 48946B7RA6D6E shows offline and cameras won’ sync

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bryanweirich
Aspirant
Aspirant
I’ve brought all cameras into the office within 1’ of the base station, removed each device from my app, removed batteries from each device, reset base station (paper clip in the reset until all lights turned amber). Upon reboot the power light turned green, the internet light turned green and the camera light stayed Amber. Whenever I opened the app, there aren’t any devices shown. I put batteries back in all 4 cameras and began the sync to each camera pushing the sync on the base station until the light flashes green, then pushing the sync button on the camera until the light flashes blue, letting off until the light flashes blue rapidly. I continued this for all four cameras and received the rapid blue flashing for all if them. Upon opening the app, the cameras are still not showing up and the base station is still showing offline in the app, even though it’s showing a solid green light on the base station.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello @bryanweirich ,

We believe the issue(s) you experienced may be related to a larger issue that should now be resolved. For more information please visit Some Arlo Base Station reporting as "Offline". We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. Please feel free to send me a private message if you need further assistance and we can continue troubleshooting with the assistance of our support team.

Best Regards,

Arlo Community Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
bryanweirich
Aspirant
Aspirant
Okay, I ended up removing the base station through my app, reinstalled the base station and everything came back up and all four cameras are now operational again.
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello @bryanweirich ,

We believe the issue(s) you experienced may be related to a larger issue that should now be resolved. For more information please visit Some Arlo Base Station reporting as "Offline". We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. Please feel free to send me a private message if you need further assistance and we can continue troubleshooting with the assistance of our support team.

Best Regards,

Arlo Community Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.