Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo VMB3000 + Uverse

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
theaudi0slave
Follower
Follower

I just purchased the Arlo VMB3000 + two cameras for black friday. I have ATT Uverse internet and the NVG589 Router from them. The internet works fine with everything else, but the arlo base station will not connect to the internet. I've tried port forwarding from a few suggestions here, but after many factory resets the internet light just stays a solid Amber. Getting to wits end here and simply about to just return the Arlo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello @theaudi0slave@jguerdat@CAPTWINDOWS,

We believe the issue(s) you experienced may be related to a larger issue that should now be resolved. For more information please visit Some Arlo Base Station reporting as "Offline". We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. Please feel free to send me a private message if you need further assistance and we can continue troubleshooting with the assistance of our support team.

Best Regards,

Arlo Community Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CAPTWINDOWS
Tutor
Tutor
I am having the same problem and from perusing the forum it appears everyone is, seems netgear wasn't ready for the influx of new customers from all the black Friday sales it overloaded the system and killed the hamster that was running inside his wheel that powered the servers hopefully they take some of this black Friday money and replace the hamster with a guinea pig to prevent this from occurring again
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Likely a server issue. Dunno if it's totally resolved yet.

ChristineT
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello @theaudi0slave@jguerdat@CAPTWINDOWS,

We believe the issue(s) you experienced may be related to a larger issue that should now be resolved. For more information please visit Some Arlo Base Station reporting as "Offline". We will continue to provide updates to that discussion as they become available. Please feel free to send me a private message if you need further assistance and we can continue troubleshooting with the assistance of our support team.

Best Regards,

Arlo Community Team

____
Please click KUDOS or REPLY if you found this helpful.