Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera Security Bundle

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Psimms1071
Follower
Follower
We purchased these for a second property in KY and when my partner set it up, he created the account in our tenants name. The free trial ended and we stopped getting recordings and notifications.
Please help me transfer this account to my name and set up the tenant as an added user.
1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Psimms1071 wrote:
We purchased these for a second property in KY and when my partner set it up, he created the account in our tenants name. The free trial ended and we stopped getting recordings and notifications.
Please help me transfer this account to my name and set up the tenant as an added user.

You'll first need to remove all the equipment from the tenant's account, then add it to yours.

Once that is done, you'll need to invite the tenant using the "friend account" feature.

Although the articles don't say this, it tends to work better if the tenants accept the invitation on a PC (by clicking on the create account link).  That should launch their browser (opening my.arlo.com), where they can log in - note they don't need to create a new account.  After that, they should see the shared cameras.