Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sacorum1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just purchased Arlo and installed two cameras. One battery is at 95% and the other is at 65%. Both have the same settings. Has anyone had similiar issues with their batteries. Additionally, I have tried to sync the third camera and it keeps blinkin blue without syncing, 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sacorum1
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC,

I ended up calling customer service and the camera appeared to be also faulty. They sent a replacement camera. I still had problems syncing so I rebooted the base and it is up and running.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Wudoc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had a similar experience and just tried to ask how many people had defective/dead batteries on NEW ARLO Packages.

I could not sync 1 camera but my Blue LED barely was lit. And when I tested the battery from the new package, it was only 2.2 Volts. 

Support was helpful at first but ultimately they stopped listening. I ended up buying new batteries.. BUT I suspect with the 20 batteries shipped with my package - about 6 were bad.  Good Luck.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

sacorum1,

Does the camera with lower battery percentage see more usage?

Consider rebooting your base station and attempt the sync process again on the third camera, do you still see the same behavior?

JamesC

sacorum1
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC,

I ended up calling customer service and the camera appeared to be also faulty. They sent a replacement camera. I still had problems syncing so I rebooted the base and it is up and running.

Thanks