Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Not Loading Videos With Windows Laptop

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
dodge100
Aspirant
Aspirant

arlo wireless stalls at loading. I get live, though. Someone said it to

be a windows problem. anyone?

4 REPLIES 4
furby
Initiate
Initiate

I am having problems playing back video on my Dell Laptop, it records but when I play back the recording it just stays at loading and the video never plays, however, it plays back just fine on my desktop pc and my iphone, this just started happening a few weeks ago and I can't figure it out, anyone have any suggestions?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you're on W10 and using IE or Edge, there are numerous threads on this. The latest MS updates broke Arlo library views. Use Chrome or Firefox.

meowcat61
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am so frustrated. Recently purchased Arlo Q to use as a nanny cam for my elderly mother and cannot view videos in library from laptop using Chrome. Have tried setting flash to allow, ask first, adding arlo.netgear.com to trusted sites, checked my version of Chrome (up to date) all without any resolution. I can view fine using my android phone, but need caregiver to be able to view on laptop. Any other suggestions?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What do you see? What have you tried? I use Chrome almost exclusively with no problems other than needing to click on the liobrary video once displayed to stop and then again to actually start it (doesn't start automatically).