Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Modes and Rules Get Deleted

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Pete_Vic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello all

Twice now I come home and check my camera status and find that the modes and rules I pre-programmed, that had been working fine for the last two weeks have been auto-deleted! 

I contacted support , they asked the usual questions and requested that I re-instal the Android Ap, then to try and use the PC and see if its any different to no avail. I sanyone else experiencing user programmed modes that somehow get deleted even though they were working fine?  I have done no AP or PC changes to the modes!

3 REPLIES 3
manfredz
Hero
Hero

I\ve had my 2 custom modes for 4 or 5 months and they've never been deleted.

Pete_Vic
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello

So you have never experienced this issue?

I have had no problems with my modes either for the last 2 years, my question was regarding if anyone has had this issue and possible solutions or information they may have.

As I said the system has been pretty flawless in the last two years however in the last two weeks I had my modes deleted twice!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No explanation but prolly the best bet is to note your settings, modes/rules/schedule and reset.  Remove all devices in Settings, My Devices. Use the Add Device button in the Devices tab to add the base and sync the cameras (only briefly press the base sync button - don't hold it).  That should clear up the weirdness.