Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
AJMcDaddy
Aspirant
Aspirant

29th December one of my Arlo Camera's got stuck in needing a firmaware update and no longer works. Contacted Arlo support, ran through all of the diagnostics etc. and was told that they need to send a replacement to me. Even sent me a support request number which detailed everything.

25th January I've not heard from them again despite asking for an update twice (I just get an automated response). Really not happy with this. Any ideas what I can do? Hopefully the support team review tand respond to the forum more frequently than they do to a support request.

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you followed up yourself on your case? We can't help here - we're users. You should continue using your case to ask this.

AJMcDaddy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes, tried following up with support twice already - on here is a last resort hoping for some guidance.

Thanks for you help anyway.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @AJMcDaddy,

I have sent you a private message to gather more information regarding this. Hope to hear back from you soon!

AJMcDaddy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @JessicaP 

Thanks for you PM and offer of help. Can confirm that contacting support a fourth time to complain has gooten some traction and a RMA is in progress.

AJ