Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
stking94
Follower
Follower
I have tried for a week to activate a system. I have called customer service multiple times and submitted order verification. Has anyone ever purchased a certified refurbished system and had difficulties? 1) I did not realize what I purchased was refurbished. It was advertised as new and even has "NEW" on the label; however, the label reads "Arlo Certified Refurbished." I have an Arlo Ultra in my home and purchased separate system for my in-laws. After this week's experience, I am ready to box it all up and return it for a refund. Help please!!!!
1 REPLY 1
brh
Master
Master

@stking94 

Out of curiosity, where did you purchase the system? 

It is possible that the original owner, (assuming it is indeed a refurbished system), probably did not remove the base and cameras from his account before returning it. If you purchased it from a reputable dealer, Customer service should be able to clear that up for you but if yo bought it off of ebay, etc. they might think it is a stolen system and not help you. I woud return it if you can get your money back and purchase a new system from a reputable dealer.

To answer you question, I did once purchase a certified refurbished camera from the Arlo store when Arlo was advertising a big discount. It did not work.

Brian