Arlo Cancellation - Shady Practices

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
dtg11
Follower
Follower

Anyone else have a bad experience with the account cancellation process? Back in Feb 2023 I removed all my cameras and cancelled my account. I was previously charged on the 1st of every month. Last charge was on 2/1/2023 of $4.25 (I had a legacy subscription) . All of a sudden, I see I was charged on 3/27 and then 4/1 for $12.99.  Then again on 5/1. I reached out to customer support and they want me to supply proof that I cancelled in Feb 2023. How am I supposed to that other than providing the above bank statements showing dates and price differences... 

Needless to say I cancelled (again) on the website and took a screenshot. I also noticed you do not receive any sort of email stating you cancelled. There is also no way to remove your credit card from your profile unless you add a new one. I am not saying that Arlo is the culprit of this, but the customer support and lack of communication/account history is extremely shady. Anyone else have issues similar to this and some advice on getting the past 3 charges refunded. Arlo doesn't seem to want to help at all.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @dtg11 

Thank you for providing this feedback. I have escalated this & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43489310