Arlo Cameras Keep Going Offline

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
MsPrincess
Follower
Follower

Hi I have 2 cameras that keep going offline everyday. Once I take the batteries out and put them back in it works fine. Then the next day its offline again. I did this with one of the cameras then I received a low battery alert when the batteries weren't initially low. I put new batteries in yesterday and now its offline again. One in the front of the house and one is in the back of the house.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The usual culprit is signal strength and/or quality. Try rebooting the base and move it away from your router if you can.Bring one of the cameras closer to the base to see if it continues to fall offline. It sounds like you may have more cameras so swap one of the problem cameras with a good one to see if it's the camera or location.

Dholliy
Guide
Guide

Agree with above.

Anditazz
Tutor
Tutor

We have been experiencing the same problem this last week but only on our regular Arlo cameras, our single Arlo Pro camera has been fine. The pro is the furthest from the base too. We have reset the base twice, removed and re added all cameras that had the problems. All batteries have been replaced. This is the first time we’ve had trouble like this in neary 4 years of ownership.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Anditazz

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link below for you - Arlo Tech Support

Anditazz
Tutor
Tutor

Not yet, I came here first to see if there was a solution to the problem. Unfortunately we were out of town until today so couldn’t do anything with the system.