Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Camera

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sonznz13
Aspirant
Aspirant
Have recently reactivated 3rd camera after no activity 12 months cannot get to register on app is syncing and powered up any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Does it blink blue slowly first and then rapid amber? Slow blue means trying to sync, rapid amber means it failed. It shouldn't be blue after the rapid amber. Open the camera battery door and close it and try again. If no good, I think you may have a bad camera. Open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here and then again and the new page.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure what you're saying. You can't sync the camera, it doesn't show on the Devices tab or in Settings, My Devices, or it's not listed in your modes?

sonznz13
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi I have synced tht parts fine but won't add to my devices, won't come up in camera in use screen, could it have missed updates being not used and it's not being recognised perhaps
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If it's not showing, it appears to not have actually synced. If it shows in Settings, My Devices, remove it. Power cycle the base. Ope and close the battery door. When you close the battery door, does the camera LED flash blue briefly, indicating power? If so, briefly press the base snc button - don't hold it. Press the camera sync button. The camera LED should blink blue slowly, followed by either rapid blue (successfully synced) or rapid amber (failed). What happens?

sonznz13
Aspirant
Aspirant
Did all tht it blinks rapid amber then blue?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Does it blink blue slowly first and then rapid amber? Slow blue means trying to sync, rapid amber means it failed. It shouldn't be blue after the rapid amber. Open the camera battery door and close it and try again. If no good, I think you may have a bad camera. Open a case with support using the Contact Support link at the bottom here and then again and the new page.