Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sarah44
Aspirant
Aspirant

The Arlo camera is saying offline please make sure your connected to the internet visit for help, it’s not letting me do anything. Changed the batteries, tried syncing again just getting nothing can anyone help because my other cameras are working fine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Sarah44, gutsurg

Have you rebooted your base station & try and remove and re-sync your camera again?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
gutsurg
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same problem  Some time in the last 2 weeks i noticed it and only had the time now to try to trouble shoot.  I'm geting the  error " this arlo device is offline". 

There was a thread back in May 2018 that documented many users with this problem And did not see that there was a resolution.

I have:

re-powered my main router

switched ethernet cables and ports

did a power reset and button reset ofthe netgear router

tried re-pairing a camera

I have a green light for power and a blinking green light on the internet connection LED.

appreciate assitance.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Sarah44, gutsurg

Have you rebooted your base station & try and remove and re-sync your camera again?

gutsurg
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes. As per my message I did all those things. Also changed the batteries in a camera. I get a green power led and blinking green internet led. When I try to sync the camera. The dates led blinks green but never connects to the camera
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

gutsurg,

Have you contacted customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here - Arlo Tech Support