Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Camera Hardware Version H7 Video Is Pink

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sophiadog
Tutor
Tutor

my Arlo camera hardware version h7 firmware version 1.3.314 has two issues. First is the video has a reddish pink cast for all recordings during the daytime as well as live view. I have rechargeable batteries and have charged them two occasions and has not changed. 

Second issue is the camera started to record for the set time frame (set in your record length setting) on the minute every minute regardless of time of day or mode of either scheduled arm or straight arming. Camera responds to all commands sent from app. I can software "turn it off" and back on and that works fine or pop the battery cover and reboot it and neither action changes what is happening with the camera. I have three other cameras on the same firmware version and they are working fine

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sophiadog
Tutor
Tutor

Thankyou for reply. This camera was one of the very first I bought when Arlo came out, so several years old. will not replace it at my cost. As for the recording portion the steps you mentioned seems to have worked. I will watch my library to confirm. As for the pink hue, it still remains.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The pink issue ( try a search, very common ) is the ir filter is stuck....

If less than a yr old, contact support for a warranty claim.

If more than a yr, you can change batteries, GENTLY tap the camera on a table to maybe free it, or some have used a magnet on the side ( unknown ) and have claim to free it

As to the record issue...

The rules / settings for the camera may be messed up...

1) power button reboot the base and se if it fixes issue

2) remove the camera ( remove device in settings ) and then bring back as if new with sync. This will rebuild the settings in the base that controls the camera... retest

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
sophiadog
Tutor
Tutor

Thankyou for reply. This camera was one of the very first I bought when Arlo came out, so several years old. will not replace it at my cost. As for the recording portion the steps you mentioned seems to have worked. I will watch my library to confirm. As for the pink hue, it still remains.