Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
paulasaring
Follower
Follower

Hi,

I've set up my arlo camera and set it to a test. What i did was, i turned on my camera while my mobile phone is connected on the wifi where also the arlo base station is connected. And then i left the house which where my arlo camera were installed, i lost my wifi connection too on my mobile device. Then, while im outside the house i open up my mobile LTE data and open my arlo app to see if i still have access on my arlo camers and if it's still recording even if my phone is away and not connected to the base home wifi. It just strange that all my arlo cameras installed in my house just stopped recording when i left the house with my mobile phone and got disconnected on the home wifi. Is there anyway to view my arlo camera even if im away home with my mobile device?

1 REPLY 1
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Your phone changing over from wifi to LTE will probably disconnect the app momentarily to it would stop manual recording. If you want to do this test, turn off the wifi on your phone and just open the app using LTE. Hit record. It shouldn't matter where you walk as long as you still have a good mobile signal