Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
G-spec
Follower
Follower
In early December 2016, the Arlo A-team support reached out to me regarding a beta test for Arlo Smart. I submitted all the information within the time frame requested but have not heard anything since. I tried emailing them back, but no response.

Can someone from Netgear tell me what's going on with this? I attached a copy of the email that was sent to me to solicit testers, below.

==============================================
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in being a Beta Tester for Arlo Smart. To proceed, we need you to review and accept the Terms and Conditions of this program. A separate email has been sent to view this document. Additionally, you will need to provide us with the Serial Number for one (1) camera that you would like to test this feature on. You can simply reply back to this email with your camera's Serial Number. If you have already provided us with the signed Terms and Conditions & camera Serial Number, please disregard this request.

Note: We have a limited number of tester spots left, and only those who send BOTH the signed Terms & Conditions and one camera Serial Number will be added. Once those spots have been filled, we will no longer accept additional testers.

We would also like to invite you to become an insider for all things Arlo and to join our Arlo A-Team. For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/2dW5UPe

Thanks,

The Arlo Team
5 REPLIES 5
manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Interesting, it sounds like maybe that "Facial recognition" feature that has been rumored. I know that Netgear basically disbanded their test program due to amazon reviews no longer being accepted....but this might be something different.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
This really isn't the place for beta test information. Refer to your beta account setup and/or the emails you've quoted to get in touch with the proper people.
jayeandsandy
Aspirant
Aspirant

l would love to be a beta tester. I have 6 arlo pro cameras and super high speed comcast internet.

thank you for the opportunity.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Check this site for the A Team information.

manofice
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

I submitted, would be cool to help them test new features.