Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Skiar
Follower
Follower

So I got a Eero system for my home about a month ago and had no problems with my Arlo base station. When base station got unplugged one evening. It lost connection to the internet. I was never able to get it up and working again. I was going to delete subscription as I got extremely frustrated. I then decided to wait on deleting subscription. I decided to delete base station and start all over again and this did not work either. An added thought is the base station version in the round short base station very old model. After this not working, I decided once again to go into my account and delete subscription. Now the subscription tab is not clickable as I do not have any cameras listed or a base station listed. This happened on Veterans Day and have not been able to speak to anyone thru chat since they no longer had phone service. How do I cancel subscription now since I have no base station. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
DannyBearAgain
Master
Master

The only way to prevent arlo from continuously charging your credit card after you have  cancelled a subscription is to cancel the credit card.

As you have observed you do loose arlo customer support communications if no devices are found by app.

The Base station model number can be found under the unit, should start with VMBxxxx.

The base can be factory rese using a paper clip and operating the internal reset for 15sec or until the LEDs begins flashing.

Make sure you are connected to the local wifi with the mobile app or using a pc connected to the local network router by Ethernet and using a web browser to access the arlo website login my.arlo.com.

Might be worth rebooting the router modem firstly before power cycling the base station. 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator