Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App on iPhone X schedule missing for Monday but there on web interface

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 In Conversation
Merman
Guide
Guide

It seems every new iphone release of the Arlo software is worse than the last. (Arlo firmware 2.5.4 and ioS ver 11.4) The ios app indicates cams disarmed, web interface indicates armed. (they're really armed) The iphone app is totally useless. The schedule for Monday (for some reason) is totally missing on the iphone but there on the web interface. Anybody else fighting this stuff?

5 REPLIES 5
eastlake
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had the same problem. I used the Chrome brownser to set up and it works instantly.

hdk
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same missing Monday problem. No solution I’ve found besides web interface.
Merman
Guide
Guide

The iPhone and iPad apps have become unusable. Not only is Monday's schedule completely missing, but the app will indicate not armed when armed and vice versa. The web interface seems to be working ok. How hard can it be!?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the iOS mobile app is now available from the app market: Release Notes - iOS App 2.5.5 -12th August 2018

Please make sure you have the latest version installed.

JamesC

scooterstuff
Star
Star

Web interface shows schedule is active and motion detection on while the iphone app does not show motion detection on. I am on the current version. This is absolutely rediculous that these problems have been going on for a couple of months. I have been in IT for 20 years and this should not be a problem to fix. Please fix the OS app so it works.